These were so yummy. The ingredients:
- Pork chops, about 4 or so
- Garlic, 2 cloves, minced
- Lemon grass, 2 tablespoons, chopped
- Scallion, 1 tablespoon, chopped
- White pepper, 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar, 2 tablespoons
- Fish sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Soy sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Sesame oil, 1 tablespoon
- Whiskey, 1 tablespoon
- Coconut milk, 2 tablespoons
The first step is to make the marinade, which combines all the ingredients except the pork (although, ultimately as you can guess, the pork goes in as well).
Yup, you guessed it: then add the pork.
Marinade for at leats 10 minutes, and then grill – perhaps for about 8 minutes on each side, although your experience may differ.
And then it’s done and – believe me – delicious.